To provide administrative support to Credit and Relationship management, to ensure effective service delivery to clients by attending to all credit administration and related administration.
Timeous actioning of excesses, with investigation and comments to assist credit decisions
- Requesting and analyzing debtors schedules
- Prepare Credit applications and request facility documentation
- Prepare maintenance packs, including capturing of facility and counterparty structures on ACA
- Timeous auctioning of exception reports. Further detail is provided in the Balanced Scorecard.
- COB’s to be checked for accuracy and completeness.
- Authorizations (ZAR, GBC, Treasury, LC’s/FEC’s, banknotes, full generals, special clearance) to be actioned within turnaround times
- Ensure updated process and procedure documentation
- Strictly adhere to process and procedures
- Provide excellent service to internal and external clients
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Preferred QualificationNQF 5 Certificate in Banking or FinanceType of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to work situations.
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g. outbound / inbound calls; printing; report writing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating externally
- Drafting reports
Minimum Experience Level2 – 3 years of general banking experience technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Nedbank culture
- Nedbank culture and values
- Relevant Nedbank Human Resources policies and practices
- Continuous Learning
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Managing Work
–Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566.