Closing Date: 27 December 2019
Institution: Tygerberg Hospital, Parow Valley
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Literacy and numeracy skills.
- Appropriate experience of messenger or basic office work.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Physically able to move freely between various areas of the hospital.
- Ability to participate and work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Good communication skills.
- Must maintain effective interpersonal skills.
- Visual acuity.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Provide a messenger service – collection and distribution of postal material.
- Provide a support service to nursing and the administration service. Maintain statuary requirements of the post.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to a competency test.Kindly indicate your preference of institution on your Z83. A separate application has to be submitted if you apply for more than one institution. If a Z83 is received with more than one preference, only the first preference will be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Tygerburger 11/12/2019, PSVC 45/2019)
|Applications To||The Chief Executive Officer|
Private Bag X3
(For the attention:Mrs VG De Jager)