Analytics Software & Solutions (SAS) is looking for critical thinkers, problem solvers and knowledge seekers- who always strive to explore “what if?”.
If you are the above-mentioned personality then you are a best-fit candidate to join the team, because at SAS, your curiosity matters.
your responsibilities will be either developing algorithms or customer experience.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for recent university graduates that are excited about building their analytical skillsets further. These positions are typically a 12-Month, full-time internship opportunity based in Johannesburg, South Africa. This is a paid experience where interns learn how to program in SAS, and become a SAS Certified Professional. You will receive soft-skills training and work on real-world projects that help you get higher mileage from your classroom education. You will also network with fellow students and experts in your field. SAS South Africa recently was named as one of the Top Employers for 2020 and we are excited for interns to be immersed in our award-winning culture.
What we’re looking for
- Honour’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics, Engineering, Actuarial Sciences
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to join the Internship on March 2, 2020, for a 12-month program
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with valid SA ID book
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing, and speaking
- Applicants must be 30 years old and younger
- Applicants must not have participated in previous graduate or internship programmes as well as no previous work experience
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and work independently, and as part of a team
- Reliable, flexible and highly pro-active
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
This position is in line with SAS’ affirmative action programme in accordance with the Employment Equity Act and as such candidates from designated groups will be preferred.
how to apply
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE PUFF AND PASS