The worst part comes when you think you’ve finally got a great CV, but you’re still not getting any interviews.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could find a way to create a CV that would get you an interview almost EVERY time?
before downloading the CV template check our recent fresh updated jobs that you qualify.
- vkb agriculture general workers needed
- credit administrator needed NetBank
- Cleaner wanted: Salary R102 534 per year
- Shoprite vacancies 2019/2020
- These CV can land you any job
- RCL Foods: General Worker Wanted
- LEGAL AD SOUTH AFRICA INTERNSHIP 2019/2020
- Engen limited learnership 2019/2020
- learnership programme 2019
- Eskom learners artisan 2019/2020
- CLICKS LEARNERSHIP 2019/2020
- pioneer foods apprenceships 2019/2020
- General workers|Mr Price
- graduates internship 2019/2020|Sanlam
- data capturer|RCL FOODS
- Administration Clerk X10 Positions Leratong Hospital
- sasol careers|matric learnership 2019/2020
- General workers jobs|unitrans
- Jobs for cleaners|ODI District Hospital
- Learn how to write CV and download CV templates: Download Free
Is it possible?
It is if you follow the tips I’m about to share with you.
They’ll prove useful no matter if you have no experience and want to write your first CV, or if you’re a professional who wants to know how to write a CV that stands out.
There are three types of professional CV formats:
- Functional or “Skills-based CV”
Most job seekers choose the reverse-chronological CV format.
1. What does a CV look like?
a) CV Summary or Objective
2. What to put on a CV?
What about the other two formats?
Who’s it for? Highly skilled professionals with tons of skills and experience.
What is it? A format for those who want to build a skills-oriented CV.
Who’s it for? No one.
The layout emphasizes your skills rather than your experience.
Your skills are not reinforced by the proof of your experience.
Well, you know that contact information comes first. But what’s next?
The best way to start any killer CV is by introducing yourself.
Recruiters are looking for very specific information, and they’re only going to look for it in the top third of your CV. If you don’t nail it – game over.
That’s why a creative CV summary or objective can save the day.
Here’s what sample CV looks like when it’s written in the reverse-chronological format.
Download CV Templates Now!
thanks for visiting ZA JOB PORTAL please share